Overengineered for robustness, our VCSELs were originally intended to operate at temperatures as low as -55°C and as high as 150°C. At typical operating temperatures, our VCSELs really shine in terms of reliability.
Today we are developing a new generation of multiple-wavelength VCSELs for CWDM products from 850nm up to 1000nm, as well as VCSELs for sensing and lower-speed communication applications. Let us help you with your VCSEL needs.
Inneos VCSELs and PINs have been designed to perform above and beyond standard components. Our patented designs and processes enable components with wide temperature operation up to a range of -55°C to +125°C. We have a full suite of fabrication and test equipment in-house along with an experienced design team to support your component development at any phase.
In-House Design, Fabrication, and Test Capabilities:
• PECVD, RIE, ICP, metal evaporation, wet etch, oxidation, photolithography
• Partnerships for outsourced fab
• SEM, surface profilometer, ellipsometer
Wafer-Level and Device-Level Test
• -65°C to 130°C LIV wafer probing, divergence angle, small-signal, impulse response measurements
• HTOL, damp heat, thermal cycling, low-temp storage, high-temp storage